Agnostic.com

2 0

What Is Anarcho-Mutualism?

Anarcho-Mutualists like me are left wing market anarchists who argue that corporate capitalism (state generated oligarchy) is created by state-granted monopolies, which hinder the natural equalizing forces of the market and allow for a small capitalist (oligarchy) class to profit off of the labor of others. They claim that removing these monopolies would allow for everyone to have viable options between self-employing themselves or working as part of a workers self-managed cooperatives, rather than being forced by circumstances into a system of wage labor (wage slavery) in which they do not receive the full products of their labor. Mutualists differ from anarcho-capitalists and agorists in that we hold to the labor theory of value much like traditional Marxists do as well, rather than the subjective theory of value, and we believe that land ownership should be based on occupancy and use rules rather than exclusive private property norms. Recommended authors to read would include Pierre-Joseph Proudhon, who was both the original mutualist and the first person to call himself an Anarchist.

Anarchist98 2 Sep 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nice manifesto, dude.

Thanks it's not a manifesto. It's just a short summary of my political views.

To m, all of your terms are jargonistic gobbledy-gook built around over commitment to ideology. If you wrote i plain English, you would be better understood, and maybe even more considered.

I am just saying I oppose Capitalism, Statism and Theism. Simply put. Primarily because capitalism enslaves workers and distorts prices and markets to generate oligarchy.

@Anarchist98 Having lived in Kansas for 17 years, I'll bet that your views make you feel very lonely in that state.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:622264
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.