Agnostic.com

4 1

Aussie cringe? How embarrassed\ embarrassing can you be?

The world laughed when Biden dissed Australia’s PM as ‘that fella from Down Under,’ but to Aussies like me it’s no joke [rt.com]

But undoubtedly like the author of this RT puff piece those with "the sense of being part of something big and important that most of us Aussies felt" will like the proverbial lemmings suiciding off the cliff acquiesce with this treachery & vote the NLP back into power.

FrayedBear 9 Sep 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At least he didn't call them both Borisson.

What a mis-portrayal!!!!

I would say "Of course!" apart from the fact that you fail to state what the post is misrepresenting.

The author is part of the million or so Australians who have fled the country in the great Ozzie diaspora.

Well yes but I forget what's his face's name too, and though it might that I'm losing my few left marbles, it just might be that, oh what's his friggen name again?, is just an utterly forgettable person.

Damian Wilson never passes up an opportunity to bash the Democratic Party. He is a staff RT OP-ED guy and a fan of DJT. PM Morrison should be glad he wasn't referred to as “Scotty From Marketing”.

That would be equally untruthful. If Biden was honest he would have called him "my sycophant". I wonder if the cartoons of Morrison in black leather britches waistcoat & leather hat, on all fours being dragged by two leads - one held by the Russian's offspring - Boris & the other by Biden, will start appearing anytime soon?

@FrayedBear my bitch in the Asia Pacific would be more like how Morrison is thought of, but then isn't every Australian PM now?

@David1955 bitch is probably how cartoonists & history will remember him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:622848
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.