Agnostic.com

14 5

How does an intelligent functioning adult succumb to such insanity?

Comments from my wife:

The vaccine is a kill shot
Nothing you can tell me or teach me will make me think the vaccine is safe
The vaccinated will all be zombies in 3 years
The government wants to control us
This is all part of the beast system
It’s never going back to normal
They want to bring on a new world order
Biden’s and dems mandates are exactly what I was warning you about
What will you do when they knock on the door to force the “jab” on us?
I will refuse it so they will take me away to a FEMA camp.
There’s a hidden planet behind the sun

bragadm 5 Sep 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

JEEBUS H...certifiable!!!!!!

There is a hidden planet behind the sun, thiis 1969 Documentary PROVES it

They made about a gazillion of these Grade B movie "shorts" for Double-Feature shows Saturday afterrnoons....the young kids were enthralled and the teenagers just made out and couldn't tell what was playing.

@annewimsey1 Journey to the far side of the sun was an early Gerry Anderson live action production (most of their shows before that had featured puppets, such as Thunderbirds), most of the props and sets (and even some of the actors) were recycled in the Space 1999 TV series a few years later

Wow. Menopause?

She's vacuumed in all conspiracy and religious nonsense and running a very loooooong mile with it. Have you sat down with her and explained to her with reason that all she says is a bag of rubbish? Or do you listen and respect her views?

How do you propose to deal with those insane statements/comments? You gonna live with that? Where to from here for you?

Your questions are highly pertinent.

I have done both. I recently made a short loving video walking her through how the sars COV 2 virus works and how and why the vaccines are effective and safe. I respected her right as an adult to not be vaccinated and asked her to respect other adults who have chosen to be vaccinated. But to stop treating them like a danger to her. All she said was she already knew all the facts I explained. What does this say? She’s just unwilling to budge. Her only explanation is god told her otherwise.

Where to from here? It’s a tough question. My son has DMD and I feel the need for him to have both parents throughout his life is worth what I’m sacrificing. I have friends where I can engage in intellectual conversation and people on sites like this so that helps. And yes. It’s very difficult to think I’m giving up so much.

Thanks for asking.

@bragadm I truly sympathise with you having to live life with a partner who only takes instructions from her gawd. Your son is lucky you're his Dad😊

Hire yourself a divorce lawyer. She is being driven by something highly dangerous that cannot be controlled by you, or by her, or by any psychiatrist.

Makes for some interesting days for sure. She wasn’t anything at all like this when we met. But time changes people. Sad that it’s happened.

Is your wife blonde? I assume there is some reason you're in this relationship other than for her intellectual prowess? 🤣🤣🤣

Your second question is well asked.

My honest response to this question would be a long and convolted one.

But consider this point, as I think it's a good indicator of where we stand societally right now, I heard that the federal govt, IRS, wants to start a mass invasion of privacy and begin forcing all financial institutions to begin reporting all financial transactions over $600. I, right this moment, do not even know if this is a true or false proposal. I would think false because you have not heard ONE WORD from main stream media. This point has me absolutely dumbstruck, and I cannot figure out if I am dumbstruck because I haven't heard it reported on, dumbstruck because of what it says about the sheer rampant corruption and abuse of powet at top or dumbstruck because of how an inane, as well as dangerously stupid, this idea, if implemented, actually is.

Your wife sounds untrustful of the powers that be. I don't think these extreme scenarios your wife mentionec will play out. I do believe there is corruption in our system. Remind her there are risks associated to all actions. We ARE in the middle of a pandemic.

If I were you, I would dismiss advice from anyone who tries to simplify this into blaming your wife. Obviously, our society can create mistrust and anyone who ignores that fact is either willfully blind or ignorant.

PS – I have my Covid vaccine. Just left the doctor for my annual exam and was delighted to get my flu shot and a shingles vaccine.

Here’s to good science and good health. 🥂

Get yourself a good lawyer, she is lost to you!

Sad just how gullible and ignorant people can be, especially if well educated in religion and poorly educated in science.
As a final indication of stupidity, how could a planet be hidden behind the sun?

Pretty well I'm opposite of your statement. Worldly , skeptical, and not anti anything. Mixed deeply science and the arts in history museum from first bio organisms to dinosaurs to modern history. Atheist are registered as a religion, as I don't touch anything of religious, politics or worst nationalism. These over obedience are the greatest dangers of the recently humans living and dying.
Vaccines are forced upon you, yet the Government tells us, they are not. BS

Well... until we had satellites that went out of the ecliptic, we didn't really know for sure. Now we know.

@Paul4747 since the earth's orbit itself is elliptical, and also varies depending on the positions of the other planets, even a planet following the same orbit, but 180° offset, would give glimpses of itself.

I’m sorry for your loss. 😢

With you on this. Vaxxers tell me I'm serial killer for refusing vaccines. Not harmed anyone in my life ONE would have to apply force to kill someone.

I'll leave the that force up to the vaxxers and their owners. Then wait for the pushback after the mass genocide

See my remarks above.

"One" does not have to apply any force at all to kill with a contagious disease. If you have chosen not to get vaccinated against any of the highly contagious diseases for which we have vaccines, contract one and then pass it on to another unvaccinated person, who dies.... you see where I'm going with this? You were the carrier, and since you chose not to get vaccinated, you, and only you, are to blame. As surely as if you were carrying a coral snake around, not caring if it bites anybody.

And you have no way in hell of knowing if you've passed a contagious disease on to anyone which could have been prevented by vaccination. My advice to you is, get over yourself and read some science.

You know what disease you don't hear about anymore? Polio. Know why? Because the Salk vaccine pretty much wiped it out after the 1950s. There has not been a case that originated in the U.S. since 1979. But you should still get vaccinated, and get your kids vaccinated, because as recently as '93 it was brought into the country by travelers from abroad.

@Paul4747

In my area, new laws in one week. One can not get a job without a jab. One can not buy food without a vaccine. One can not go to the library or cafe without a vaccine passport. I toured the USSR and people did not have many variety corporation brand products to choose from.. Yet Soviets, were not force to do what the Government said what work they must do or what you must put into your body. Or don't travel and come in contact with your relationship and buy food. Today is a greater totalitarianism I've ever experienced in my lifetime.

Chemotherapy is not a successful story when doctors tell me the treatment for your girlfriend cancer was a success but your girlfriend dies. Same with medical journals telling me 2.1 is successful job of cancer remission over 5 five years. It's a gencide, not a success story.

Last year at this time, then you til today. US covid cases have increased 13 times, so where is the success of vaccines roll out , I only see it multipling. I won't be jumping off the cliff with the rest of you sheelps due to Kill Gates and Faucism who tell me to shut up and take the vaccine. Then tell me it's going to get 10 times worst in the near future. Genocide or mass depopulation is not my idea of good sense for a cure, although healthier for the natural environment if humans are gone.

Base my life on good sense, polio shot made good sense for purely polio. Not life covid deaths of 75% obese or 80+ age related to all death certificate. The Flu shots made nonsense to me because everyone I knew who got the flu shots caught the flu most often. The same for covid vaccines.

@Castlepaloma Come on. You might have a great perspective and be a welcome participant in fun and interesting conversation as you bring your points about the concepts of vaccine mandates.

But why, without any evidence, does this vaccine have to be equated to mass genocide and depopulation?

@Castlepaloma

US covid cases have increased 13 times

I don't know what math you're using, but the 7-day average of new cases as of this weekend is 149,252. The high point in January was over 250,000. That's a decrease.

And, if we're allowing anecdotal evidence, nobody I know who's had the Covid vaccine has gotten Covid since then. For that matter, nobody I know who's got a flu shot then gets the flu. But, since there are different strains of influenza, and no vaccine covers them all, it's not surprising that someone could catch a different strain of flu. Just like the Delta variant can break through the Covid vaccine more easily.

Science is amazing when you actually know some. But, since you seem determined to stay sunk in a morass of conspiracy-based paranoia, I'm not going to try educating you any further. My condolences to your loved ones when you die of a preventable disease.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:622893
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.