Agnostic.com

2 1

Strong arguments on homosexuality by bible believers against homophobic bible believers

[boredpanda.com]

Ryo1 8 Sep 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The translators strike again... SUPPOSEDLY, the story of Mary being a virgin is a mistranslation of "young woman". I would ask if the injunction against "lying with young boys" is seen in the earliest versions of the Bible, and/or in historical versions of the Jewish Bible.

Leviticus is Old Testament and predates the New Testament - without a time traveling Tartus it would be hard for Jesus to say much about the Old Testament.

Have you read the article...?

@Ryo1 I have now that you pointed it out (they tend to fade into the background) but it doesn't reconcile what Jesus would do, assuming that Jesus ever existed and was not just a construct of the time.
Buggering little boys is never a good thing, or little girls for that matter. There is an age of consent that has meandered about a bit over the centuries but I think that most people know the difference between an adult and a child. Cross over that line at your own peril.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:623546
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.