Agnostic.com

1 4

LINK Cashier Shot Dead, A Mask Dispute Idar-Oberstein Germany

20 year old cashier at a gas station in Idar-Oberstein, Germany, refused to sell a 49 year old man beer because he wasn't wearing a mask. The Nazi bastard shot him dead.

barjoe 9 Sep 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I used to live 8 km west of Idar-Oberstein, and never heard of gun violence anywhere in the region during my time there. Unfortunately there is no vaccine against the virus with symptoms of anti-mask hatred, stupidity and violence!

Were you near Luxembourg?

@barjoe I lived in a small village in the hills known as the Hunsruck in the state of Rheinland-Pfalz. The Germans refer to the Hunsruck as mountains, but I’m from California and the only mountains I ever saw in Germany were in Bavaria! 😉 Luxembourg was about an hour away to the west, just past the city of Trier. We lived very close to the Mosel River, a very scenic wine region with vineyards that epitomized ‘clinging vines’ on the steep hills overlooking the river.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:623550
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.