Agnostic.com

4 7

LINK White House calls footage of Border Patrol agents confronting Haitian immigrants 'horrible to watch' but says it is looking for more context, DHS says it investigating - CNNPolitics

I'm beginning to think I'm a simpleton or something. πŸ™„. Every time I see/hear an American governmental official say, "We'll be looking into that." when the disgusting act(s) /deed(s) are plastered in front of their nose(s) via video and/or pictures, all I can think is, "WTF else you need to see?"

I find this story deeply disturbing. The pictures? Looks like color photography existed in about 1704 when the "slave catchers" were in charge. 😠

SeaGreenEyez 9 Sep 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This looks horribly familiar

No words except disgusting..

Nasty

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 20, 2021

Don’t forget that this was done to enforce a policy that the Supreme Court has held to be illegal.

Biden may be better than Trump, but this isn’t proving it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:623609
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.