Agnostic.com

15 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lets just see how that affects his business when word gets out. It's bad enough not getting the vaccine but broadcasting to all will ruin him. At least some may be spared getting sick from patronizing his 'establishment.'

Another plague spot in Florida

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 22, 2021

Actually.....the smart will not buy food he touched. The stupid will flock there to support him. Coupla weeks, problem solved.......

Can we say holy law suits Bat Man?

Moron

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 21, 2021

Funny how so many have a personal line to god. He must be ever so fed up with all those calls, I mean when does he get a chance to sleep? Just asking for a friend.

Your friend's name wouldn't be Satan, would it?

How would he respond to, "God told me you were a righteous man and that I could eat here for free every day."

Would you be speaking about the God of Gluttony? 😉

@anglophone If there were one. Yep.

One of the restaurants is close to me..Beyond angry.

MizJ Level 8 Sep 21, 2021

The man is demented. Why should I trust him to prepare any food that I am about to eat?

I will never eat there.

Every time I hear someone say "God told me", I think of a lunatic hearing voices in their heads.
😜🤪🙃

I hope he gets covid.

Goddess told me this guy is a clueless boob.

Okay, let's make this interesting.

Does this idiot die from covid before or after his business tanks?

Not taking bets, but wonder which will happen first.

Hopefully he shuts down from Caesar's fines but I don't really care about him or those who would work/patronize such a place.

God told him not to wash his hand before cooking and serving food!!!

A real Evangelistic’s dream place to eat, god personally inspired these foods to eat in somewhat sanitary conditions with somewhat sanitary dinner wear!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:623747
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.