Agnostic.com

13 4

LINK Want Chick-fil-A on Sunday? This Satan-Infused Website Will Make It Happen. | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The one downside to this is you are still giving money to a far right Christian owned company.

snytiger6 9 Sep 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't want Chick-fil-A on ANY DAY...I don't shop at Snotty Lobby either...Home Depot is on my Nuh Uh list as well as Walgreens and Taco Bell...Publix Pharmacy is 1/4 mile away so even though I hate the fact the Owner of Publix is a HUGE GOP contributor I have to use the Pharmacy as it is cost effective for me.

Yeah, I never eat there either. I did try it back in the early 1980's. The food tasted so processed. It's nothing special.

I'd rather see every one of their stores burn to the ground than give them a single red cent

Eat more beef!!!😛

No, thanks.

Avoid them like the plague

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 21, 2021

Mounting evidence seems to point to the idea that a sizable portion of the population will, in fact, not avoid them at all, instead, they will run to them with open arms.

I have never eaten there and never will.

I don't give my money to support companies like Chick-fil-A or Hobby Lobby and a long list of other looney tune companies

Welcome!

I do not want Chick-fil-A on any day that ends in 'ay'.

BDair Level 8 Sep 21, 2021

I agree.

Fucking ridiculous.

Buy Chick-fil-A, a day old, on Sunday - thus giving the company your business while pretending to protest about them.

Bullshit.

I don't patronize either them or hobby lobby, or any other Christian owned stores. They all can suck my hemorrhoids.

I never set foot in there when I was religious and don't plan to now.

I do not patronize them or any establishment that promotes an us v. them mentality, be it religious, political, philosophical or whatever.

🤮

That corporation will never get a penny from me. Ever.

I don't give them my money either.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:623754
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.