Agnostic.com

5 6

Picture speaks for itself.

Sierra4 8 Sep 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

OMG, I pinched my baby sisters toes when I was 3. I was trying to get rid of her since she was getting all the attention. My mother found me doing it, and I got my butt pinched, ha, ha. I have no memory of this, just what my mother told me.

No...as the baby of the family, I can tell you my brother and sister were just the opposite!

I was the oldest (out of 7). My little sister was born when I was 21 and away from home. Now she has moved within an hour (Bellingham) and I am getting to get to know my little sister much better.

A friend said her big brother asked her mother to flush her down the toilet when she was little.

My sister tho who was just 2 years older than me became a second mother. When I was 4 she always used to take me along to play among her friends, share goodies, take me for a doll's marriage among her friends. That used to be a all-girls big affair with a procession with a musical band and dancing in the neighborhood street. My elder brother never took us anywhere although he was just 2 and 4 years older. The sister gave me her scholarship money in my college days to spend, she sold her jewelry to buy me ticket to the US, traveled frequently to me in the US, cooked delicious favorites, traveled to meet me in Europe with cash to spend and when she died 5 years ago, left tons of money. He love is well known among my relatives and friends. When our father died when I was 14, the entire family, especially she rose to protect, pamper and help me. My elder brother now in PA calls me every other day to ask how the health is and if I eat right and exercise.

Except that my son, from the day his little sister was born, protected her devotedly.
Then, when they both young, independent adults, she gave all sorts of help to him, including inviting him round for frequent meals.

He is preparing to conquer the earth. She is preparing to conquer people.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:623931
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.