Agnostic.com

0 1

Religion comes in all sizes:
Large, Ex-Large and Super-Sized.

I had arranged for a mover to move one over-sized item last week and used them many times over 25 years. I know he and his entire crew are religious and that never was a problem in the past. It was scheduled a week ago for this morning, but I called him yesterday to ask if he was "doubled vaxxed," he said no. I told him I was not having an "unvaccinated" person in my home." He told me If I wanted to "believe all the lies." That was it. I told him to F-off and hung up. I wish I'd added, "I hope you die." But I may get my wish at some point.

Anyone who disagrees with getting a vaccine or wearing a mask unless they have a medical condition gets blocked. I have no interest in reading comments from perpetually morbidly stupid. This disease will eventually infect everyone and anyone who does not get the vaccine.

Anti-Vaxx Religion is a great serial killer; if there is one thing about religion, size does not matter because they'll be off to Hoax Cemetery for Hoax Folks.

Tourirst 7 Sep 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:623949