Agnostic.com

6 0

The COVID-19 mRNA inoculation.

[nature.com]

IMHO not a true vaccine.

PBuck0145 7 Sep 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’m not sure I understand why you say that. What is your definition of a “true vaccine?” The whole point of this article in Nature is to cite the contributors and incremental steps that led to the mRNA vaccination, and who is most deserving of the Nobel Prize. Nobody would be talking Nobel prize for a vaccine that isn’t “true.”

A vaccine contains a dead or deactivated pathogen, stimulating an immune response, to prevent or lessen the impact of an infection of the live pathogen.

The mRNA inoculation hijacks a cell's programming, causing the cell to imitate the pathogen, hopefully triggering a similar immune response. The re-programming of the cell frequently causes a myriad of unintended side-effects, often resulting in death of permanent disability.

[principia-scientific.com]

@PBuck0145

principia scientific international

[desmog.com]

[mediabiasfactcheck.com]

@PBuck0145 It would appear that your source is unreliable. Perhaps a more scientific publication would be more helpful?

thanks

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.".
-- Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking-Glass

Apparently your opinion has no value as it is often wrong.

Why? The article is about who deserves credit for the vaccine, not whether it is a "true" vaccine.

skado Level 9 Sep 22, 2021

what is it?

The mRNA hijacks the cell's genetic messaging, causing the cell to imitate the markers of a virus.
A true vaccine contains a dead or deactivated pathogen.

@PBuck0145 so we should Always stick to 100+ year old concepts? You are such a scaredy-cat!

@PBuck0145 a true vaccine is anything that can train your immune system to avoid a disease (or a serious form of a disease), dead or deactivated pathogen are just 2 of the techniques that we (humanity) use to produce vaccine.

@Pedrohbds Incorrect.

@PBuck0145 That is a nice sounding word

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:623950
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.