Agnostic.com

29 5

Visitors!!

I'm intrigued. What is it that makes us 'visit' a profile? Is it a question posted? Is it a view of a photo? Is it something else completely? I ask as this site was sold/advertised to me as a dating site! It is many things and is often good fun, but it is NOT a dating site (unless you can tell me otherwise).

Silvertongue 7 Apr 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This site serves as both for dating and community interaction, the latter of which I am here for. I try to visit the profiles of all new users, never know if I come across a really interesting one. Also, I frequently visit the profiles of those who are following my posts and have up voted my content often.

Correct unless you have free air plane tickets around the globe. much fun though

I visit profiles out of curiosity. That's really the gist of it.

Somebody says something really provocative - I look at their profile.
Something really witty - I look.
Something outlandish and moronic - I look.
Something kind, caring and warm - I look.
Something insightful, vulnerably honest, and real - I look.

I look at profiles to get a little more information about a person - to see where they are coming from, to get an idea of their expectations of this group, this life, etc. And to get an idea of their motives. A profile may or may not determine my intentions regarding how much time and brain space I give to their words.

As just one teeny example -- the person who a- joins the site today; b- does not look around, get a feel for the community and does not comment on any other posts; c- posts only one or no photos; and d- has one post telling everybody he wants to get fucked -- and fucked hard -- bareback -- and sucks cock well enough to keep you begging for more every day of your natural life -- well, that will all determine my "interest" in that person -- or lack thereof.

Profiles can sometimes, but not always, help me decide if I want to hang around that person at the block party.

I like saying "hello" to new people..reading post and comments to see what people say in general......however, most of my visiting and re-visiting has to do with trying to remember who people are, and why I almost remember them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:62408
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.