Agnostic.com

6 18

LINK Mormon Church to mandate masks in temples

As a person who was raised in the Mormon church, I can say that they do mostly believe in science. You are just not supposed to use science to contradict their beliefs.

Just for the record, I was excommunicated, at my own request. It took them over 10 years to put it through.

snytiger6 9 Sep 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A rarity for sure.

If the Mormons can wear masks while wearing their blinders, no one else has a valid excuse not to 😂😂😂😂

I, too, was excommunicated from the Moron church. It started with my studies of the Moron scriptures, showing me that it was all a big scam. I asked the bishop to prove me wrong. He did not. Instead, he had me excommunicated. Excommunication was the best thing the Morons ever did for me. 🙂

Me too.

Finally, a religion using reason and not faith.

They only use reason up to a point. A lot of what Mormons believe is pretty ridiculous.

Why don't they just trust their Magic Underwear?

BDair Level 8 Sep 23, 2021

Makes one wonder.

I'm not surprised they want their members to be more covered...

It's all about keeping the membership numbers up.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:624181
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.