• 0 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 9 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 6 votes
Kreig 7 Dec 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Zeus, he has the body for it, the Greeks were great at wrestling and other naked games πŸ˜‰ so therefore experience is on his side.

I have reconsidered my vote and after some research are changing my vote to Buddha. I have seen his followers Dr some pretty impressive martial arts. So as the God of these kick arse warriors he must of been pretty darn good.

The oldest god in this list is Amen Ra..thus he would win..and satan and jesus wouldn't count for they were invented beings..after the fact...

Amen or Amon Ra was called the King of all Gods..

buddha knows kung fu

None since they're all make-believe πŸ™‚

I'm not going to fault you for having 7 choices instead of 6. I just read your math poem which explains much.

I voted Krishna, and here is why: They've already taken over all the air and bus terminals, and they're doing a good job of getting a foothold in parks and picnic areas. As I see it, whoever wins the battle will eventually lose to the Krishna freaks because he'll be surrounded and outnumbered.

With Saddam Hussain as his lover, how could Satan lose? (And you have 7 choices).

Obviously not the poller who can't count to 7

I think it will be Jesus because he was able to kill millions of people simply by convincing them that hand washing was a Jewish rite and therefore unnecessary. Satan is really too timid. I mean, look at the Bible, who'd he kill? Job's kids and his servants? Not a whole lot of other people.

Satan would just sip wine while they duke it out and fight whoever was left.

Isn’t all sh*t blamed on, SATAN? … and there seems a lot more of that than whipped cream πŸ˜‰

Varn Level 8 Dec 2, 2017

Zeus was supposed to be the head honcho among the gods in Greek mythology. I remember him from the Hercules cartoons

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6243
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.