Agnostic.com

5 3

Red Covid

This sounds like a reasonable argument.

‘Owning the left’
With the death count rising, at least a few Republicans appear to be worried about what their party and its allies have sown.

In an article this month for Breitbart, the right-wing website formerly run by Steve Bannon, John Nolte argued that the partisan gap in vaccination rates was part of a liberal plot. Liberals like Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Anthony Fauci and Howard Stern have tried so hard to persuade people to get vaccinated, because they know that Republican voters will do the opposite of whatever they say, Nolte wrote.

MyTVC15 7 Sep 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am thinking hard about ways to push this trend along......seems like a big win for humankind if we weed out some idiots!

Can we start asking them not to shoot themselves?

WTF would you do that??!!

@AnneWimsey (Sshhh, reverse psychology)

@racocn8 ooops! Sorrrreeeeeeeee

Great plan!

This article is paywalled.

Same for me, so I appreciate the OP’s synopsis. 👍

What a shame, it have lots of cool graphs and charts that demonstrate just how insane those people are.

Couldn't happen to a nicer buncha assholes.....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:624826
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.