Agnostic.com

8 18

Best video ever!!!

GoPro Camera Found With Unusual Video
[outsider.com]

SeaGreenEyez 9 Sep 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nature shots, some great selfies, and a dental exam. How cool!

The poor bear was obviously frustrated trying to open it. Probably expected something like what is inside a nut or a shell, or maybe a metal lunch box.

Needs to rethink his dietary choices and DUDE!! go to the dentist get those teeth cleaned!

He doesn't have the 'selfie' thing quite figured out. But I need to get the instructions out just to figure out how turn my GoPro on.

BDair Level 8 Sep 28, 2021

Rather grotesque.

That's what I call up close and personal.

Just wow

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 27, 2021

THAT is as close to the inside of a black bear's mouth as I ever want to be! Did you see that dentition? ACK!

Definitely the best way to see the inside of a bear's mouth - and a pretty good testament to the quality of a GoPro, too!

True...didn't the water get into it?

@LucyLoohoo Perhaps, but it didn't seem to. They were even able to charge it after four months. And after those teeth!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:624973
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.