Agnostic.com

5 11

Don't slam the door on your way out.

Druvius 8 Sep 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am sick and tired of these opinionated ignorant assholes who think they are entitled to risk the health and lives of other people in the name of their own free dumb.

Darn, I was about to post that. Oh well, it's a good one worth posting. Here's a better link, though.
[sltrib.com]
"The difference is, your anger is dumb, and ours is not. Yours is about being coerced to do something you don’t want to do. Like that’s new. Like you’re not already required to get vaccinated to start school or travel to other countries. For that matter, you’re also required to mow your lawn, cover your hindparts and, yes, wear a seatbelt. So you’re mad at government and your job for doing what they’ve always done."

I feel a little safer now.

Same here.

Yep, goodbye & good riddance...don't let the door hit you on the way out (or do, that's your right, I guess...)

Excellent!

skado Level 9 Sep 28, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:625059
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.