Agnostic.com

3 6

[nytimes.com]

Stupid people!

Organist1 8 Sep 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Stupidity continues to multiply. People seem to be willing to go to extremes just to avoid the simple and sane methods given at the beginning of the pandemic. Even if they realize it was the better way they will go to any lengths to not admit they made a mistake.

Boosters available to all over-65's started here in CT last week, almost every pharmacy has big signs up.
They recommend either getting the flu shot & the booster on the same day or waiting 2 weeks in between. (Oddly reminds me of spray-painting: recoat within 2 hours or wait 24)

Boosters are recommended for the Pfizer vaccine. Here we have all gotten the Moderna which has been shown to have a longer and better span of protection. Thanks for the reminder for the flu. I did get the flu (got tested just to be sure) and now need to get a shot. I guess sometimes one can put the horse before the cart lol.

@JackPedigo I got Moderna too. It does seem to last longer, so I guess I'll be getting the flu shot next.

@Organist1 Funny, how that works. Last year everyone (most) were wearing masks so the incidences of flu were small. Now that things have opened up the flu has again crept in.

Smart move by the governor in response to a problem caused by stupid people.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:625164
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.