Agnostic.com

6 5

I’m no expert on art, but it sure seems like they got their money’s worth!?! 😎
[news.google.com]

Aaron70 7 Sep 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I argue with people all the time about the claim 'anything can be art'. Blank canvas is not art.

Anything means anything mate, no qualifiers allowed.😉

@Buck If anything is art, then everything is art. If everything is art, the word 'art' becomes meaningless as it becomes a superfluous synonym for the word 'everything'.

Really, if you didn’t find the article humorous, why didn’t you just keep scrolling.....🤔

They were scammed

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 29, 2021

Well, the article says "he indicated a fairly easy job." Guess so! I'm thinking he made a surprising point, and when that novelty wears off, maybe he'll return the funds or re-negotiate his original contract. Notoriety is worth something!

Can’t see any reason to return the funds.....he earned every penny!! 😎

Well done that young man.

A certain part of this reminds me of another artist, pretty sure he was Danish,, a similarity, maybe the "Danish style". He had a certain quality that was, I don't know the exact word to say what I mean, but a very good quality.

Agreed "Jens is known for his conceptual and activistic art with a humoristic touch."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:625204
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.