Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Football Game Ended After VICIOUS Abuse - YouTube

Racism to win a football game.

redbai 8 Oct 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Georgetown was pounding Roxbury Prep 44 to 8.

Supposedly:

Hall said his team was “called N bombs by players, faculty, staff, spectators and were taunted all night” during the game in Georgetown on the North Shore.

But nobody thought to record any of the taunting?

Sounds pretty suspicious to me.

[bostonherald.com]

BD66 Level 8 Oct 1, 2021

So explain the dynamics of recording someone calling you names while you're playing a football game. Oh, you're tossing in some ridiculous standard to throw doubt on the article for anyone who doesn't think past your superficial assumptions. Here I'll do that. Where are all the people denying that it occurred? Why aren't those who were accused publicly denying that they did as they were accused and that it doesn't reflect their school?

@redbai Here you go:

@redbai I went to my son's homecoming game last Friday. There were about 2000 people in the stands. Almost everyone there was carrying a cell phone. There were multiple cameras on the field recording the game to be analyzed later. If racial taunting was going on for the entire game, there would be multiple recordings of the taunting.

@BD66 What about that video gives you the impression that it didn't happen? There are literally multiple accounts of racism occurring at the school defined in that video and that somehow makes this one unlikely? Well, I guess it would to someone looking for any excuse to ignore it.

Still waiting for your explanation of how a PLAYER is going to record that another PLAYER is using racial taunts. As far as the audience, they are busy denying that they did it, why would they supply video of them doing what they are denying? What that video does not say is that it didn't happen.

@redbai This is the best video and best story I could find on the incident.

[boston.com]

@BD66 So what?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:625620
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.