Agnostic.com

1 6

LINK World's Fastest EV Charger Gives You A Full Battery in Under 15 Min

Swiss multinational company ABB a reputed name in the power and automation sectors has formally launched its electric vehicle charger, Terra 360, which is not only the fastest but can also power up to four vehicles at a time, said a company press release.

snytiger6 9 Oct 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just time to use the restroom & get a coffee! Perfect!

I was thinking time to stretch ones legs after a long drive. But yeah, coffee, restroom, and snacks are good too.

@snytiger6 I bought my tiny RV to travel with my small dogs, so the walking part is automatic

@AnneWimsey Is the RV an EV? That would be cool.

@snytiger6 nope, a 1996 model with less than 50,000 miles, gets 18mpg on regular....I think of it as recycling. They do have solar models for power Other than gas engines, but no EV's that I know of

@AnneWimsey I did a quick search and evidently there are some small EV campers, but there isn't enough information about them to judge if they are a god value.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:625680
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.