Agnostic.com

4 15

You're welcome.

UrsiMajor 8 Oct 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So if he were to die I imagine that Trump and McConnell would demand that Biden follow the Constitution and allow Trump to appoint a new judge.

Brilliant! Something akin to empathy is finally kicking in … Oh, sorry: It’s just derision.

I have 0 sympathy/empathy for anyone who has not left the Republican party after it contributed to the deaths of millions of people worldwide through disinformation, denial, and apathy. If you're looking for an apology or retraction or validation of your response from me, you will need to look elsewhere.

@UrsiMajor Sarcasm.

@The-Krzyz oops sorry don't know you yet. Used to conservatives on their soap boxes telling us not to post inflammatory memes that might hurt anti-vaxxers' feelings.

I love this so much.

Tough shit

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:625785
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.