Agnostic.com

1 3

California becomes first US state to require Covid-19 vaccination for students, governor says

[cnn.com]california-students-covid-vaccine-requirement/index.html

FearlessFly 9 Oct 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The current verify-or-test requirement for staff will be converted to a vaccine mandate no later than when the first phase of the student requirement becomes effective.

Well how very authoritarian of them!

I guess they get what they voted for(if the election wasn't stolen).

@Flowerwall "authoritarian" ?
. . . . hmmmmm :

Do you drive on roads where you are required to show ID (and license plates) to LEOs ?
Do you wear seat belts ?
Do you deal with bank tellers that require you to provide your ID to access your accounts ?

@FearlessFly Yes, I drive on roads where I have to show an ID. But I am required, and expected, to drive the car forward, not in reverse. I posted about it on another post here a new study from Israel says vaccinated are 7x more likely to get covid than those previously infected and possessing natural immunity. So why should ppl be expected to drive backwards down the road, unless its bcuz authoritarians are saying so!

@Flowerwall . . . those (dubious ? ) comments conveniently ignore the 700,000 deaths in the US.

@FearlessFly This is what I have said in the other thread "Does NOT mean ppl should try to get covid over vaccine if they are in a high risk group especially, or any other group for that matter." I have also previously said the number of dead Americans is approximately 700,000 and that fact should not be understated. Obviously we are in the middle of a pandemic and ppl need to not deny what is going on. Consult with your most trusted sources for medical advice, weigh it against any other opinions and then proceed from there. Also, I will add if you have been vaccinated or are going to be vaccinated, don't be lulled into thinking other aspects of your health do not count during this time. Overall health is very important too.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:625850
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.