Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Alex Jones Loses Sandy Hook Shooting Lawsuits By Default

Alex Jones, the right-wing provocateur who once claimed the Sandy Hook mass school shooting in Newtown, Conn., was as “phony as a three-dollar bill,” has lost a series of Texas lawsuits by default.

snytiger6 9 Oct 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope they sue him into the next century!

He's a total fraud and a complete piece of shit.

Shortly after 9-11, my brother sent me a ticket to his "-9-11 Truth" event in Los Angeles, where I was living at the time. The speakers he gathered contradicted each other's theories and stories about what happened, and no speaker wasn't interrupted by Alex Jones, who couldn't stand to be out of the spotlight for more than a few minutes at a time. He's just a media whore, looking for a shortcut to recognition, without ever developing any talent or accomplishing anything of (respectable) note.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:626030
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.