Agnostic.com

5 10

LINK Top GOP senator: 'Far-left Democrats are driving the bus and Joe Biden is just along for the ride' | TheHill

Hahaha! [tenor.com]

He thinks we're in the Twilight Zone.

"... This was before Afghanistan, when the president lost a lot of political muscle. Now we're at a point where the president is weak and really, Bernie Sanders, the far-left Democrats are driving the bus and Joe Biden is just along for the ride," said Barrasso.

Progressives are merely sticking to the agenda, Joe Biden's agenda. Trillions in corporate welfare for a few mainstream concessions. And a slight tax on the top 10% of 1%ers. 🙄🙄. Definitely not a Bernie Sanders agenda.

While I'm not a Boomer, I'm old enough to fully understand when it's time to STFU, move over, relax, and let those with new ideas/thoughts drive the bus. Watching these old timers cling to 1968 is almost painful to watch. 😢 It must be pure Hell to cling to yesteryear versus living in the now. 😭

(Don't they have grandchildren or great-grandchildren to play with? FFS already. Retire. Spend the money made while grifting for generations. Do something, anything. Just STFU already.) 😣

SeaGreenEyez 9 Oct 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is Bidens baby .. that the Mod Dems are about to kill..

Interesting that he is talking about what the people want. The majority of the people want both bills passed. But since this lets the Democrats, instead of the Republicans, be Santa, the Republicans will fight it tooth and ail.

It will take voting them out of office to get rid of them.

But in this country "voting" correlates approximately to large amounts of money which correlates to large amounts of TV time. Thanks largely to the Citizens United decision by the Supreme Court which allows unlimited amounts of dark money to influence elections.

It amazes me that what is considered "far left" in the US, is just what every other First World country already has.

Exactly so. I identify as a Progressive just so people know the difference.

They are just wishing it so

Unfortunately, they've got too many fools who believe that the bullshit they spew is true.
"Conservatism" is nothing more than a con job.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:626038
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.