Agnostic.com

2 3

You are right, Jerry.

Spinliesel 9 Oct 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's a pretty nonsense way to look at things. If a child runs out into the street and the only way to avoid killing him is to swerve, crashing into an inanimate object, would you say they chose to crash into something? You could. If you were an idiot. But stating those facts in that manner is intentionally deceptive. If you were in court and that's how the prosecution characterized you driving into a building, you'd have something to say.
If intruders entered your home and gave you the choice that your wife be tortured to death or raped, and to save her extreme, prolonged pain and death you picked raped, would you say you wanted or chose for your wife to get raped?
Mitigating awful consequences by picking the lesser of two evils is not choosing evil...

Thank you for your comment. I prefer Jerry Garcia's comment over yours. Feel free never to comment on any of my posts again.

@Spinliesel If that works for you. Me personally I don't like the feeling of sand all around my face and head, but to each their own.

So true, so very true.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:626055
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.