Agnostic.com

2 6

LINK Sean Parnell’s Wife Sought Protective Orders Against Him Pa. Senate Race Rival Says It Makes Him Unelectable Pittsburgh-Post-Gazette

Good he's unelectable. Trump endorsed him so he'll be the nominee. We need this senate seat. What a piece of shit he is! Even for a republican.

barjoe 9 Oct 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bartos is a real estate developer. Parnell a military veteran. Bartos will politically support no Southern border. Parnell WILL support a Southern border. What were we talking about again? What's best for our country? Or a smear campaign? You absolutely CANNOT say Parnell is a "No" for this seat based on some issues he had with his wife, then say "Yes" to a candidate that thwarts the entire concept of a society that follows laws! It is the biggest hypocrisy possible! You either want to live in a society that is based off of LAWFUL conduct, or you don't. Plain and simple.

I would like to but his ex wife a gun and teach her to use it.

@barjoe Well citizens' do possess the right to own guns under the constitution, so women are especially fortunate as guns can be a true equalizer when faced with a life or death situation. But elect a Dem. and the closer you move to having that freedom taken away. With regard to Parnell and (ex)wife, noone should judge them harshly for having issues. We are all human, aren't we? Who can ever say at all times, all personal relationships have gone smoothly? Noone.

@Flowerall Jeff Bartos is a mainstream Republican and would be the stronger candidate in the general election. He's still a Republican, so of course he will run a smear campaign against Parnell. That's what Republicans do. The border is not the big issue to Pennsylvania voters, only to right wing Republican pieces of shit. I think you should worry about your state's senate seat. Ron Johnson is toast if the Democrats can put up a strong moderate candidate for that seat. Please, please, please Run Ron Run. He's a total scumbag.

@Flowerwall I'm sure his ex-wife is no prize. She married him didn't she? She got what she deserved.

@barjoe I assumed Parnell was up against a Dem. That's a pretty nasty tactic he applied against a fellow Republican, but I guess it says more about him personally than anything else. Bartos seems ruthless. Next thing you know he will be talking about the subject of every tiff Parnell had with wife! He should stay focused on politics and important issues facing the nation!

Sure it's easy to criticise Sen Johnson because he acts like the responsible, grown up in government! That's not a very popular concept in today's day and age. He wants to worry about how the US pays for the debt we are constantly incurring. It's not fun to be responsible, but it is neccessary! Of course the border is not an issue, but how is your state doing with regard to crime/drugs/overdoses? What is the quality of life like there? No, it's not an issue to scapegoat on immigrants, but you also can't deny a constant, unverified, free influx at our border is GOOD for our nation?

That makes him more appealing to the trump worshiping deplorable cult.

That gets him nominated. Then he has to go against John Fetterman (hopefully) in the general election.

@barjoe Gaining at least two Senators and not having to appease those two DINO's would be good.

@BufftonBeotch I am cool with Manchin. He's from a state that Trump took with almost 70% of the vote. He's not a bad guy. I'm glad to have him as opposed to a fucking republican. Kirsten Sinema is only in the Senate because she ran against Martha McSally barely won in a state that Biden won. She's a disgrace. Her behavior could hurt Mark Kelly reelection 2022.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:626521
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.