Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Total burn on antivax protestor

This one wins the internet.

**“Hollywood Blvd, Saturday, :22 AM:

ANTI-VAXX PROTESTER: Do you see all of these homeless people around. Are they dead in the street with COVID? Hell no. Why?

HOMELESS PERSON (walking by): Because I’m vaccinated you dumb f—k (partially restored) .”**

Because I’m vaccinated you dumb f—k (partially restored) belongs on a t-shirt. Wonder what our resident deniers would “think” having done their own “research”.

Note as of 8:02 pm I restored the original language as f—k as someone decided the full f-word needed to be deleted from my original post and went ahead and redacted the offensive word (paging Carlin). Yet COVID deniers spew their toxic nonsense freely. Interesting standards we have here.

Scott321 7 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What the FUCK?

Who here edited “fuck” out of my post before I partially restored it as recounted above? Who has the power to do that here? Are they accountable?

Note: Someone, not me, went and censored content in my original post. ‘Dumb f—k’ was in the original. Not there anymore. Interesting.

Who did that edit of my post and why?

Note 8:10 pm: I partially restored the originally intended fuck as f—k so as not to offend the local language police

It was fuck in my OP before deleted by someone. I restored it as f—k.

Didn’t realize an Agnostic site could take such offense to that, but permit so much other bullcrap (bullsh-t might be too offensive). Wow. Priorities.

Love it mind you she did not listen to him and just carried on with her rhetoric.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:626688
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.