Agnostic.com

7 6

LINK Donald Trump Justifies Capitol Riot, Says Election Was The 'Real Insurrection' | HuffPost Latest News

He's never waned from this. They are working on a second insurrection, I'm sure if that.

barjoe 9 Oct 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wait a minute, I was told that this event did not happen. Then I was told that it was just a few people trying to say hello to their representatives. Then I heard that it did not happen again. Now it happened and I am lost, these people cannot make up their mind on this even though I saw it on the television. How dumb do they think we are?

That is what happens when the nations idiots vote a compulsive liar as their president.

Now he's claiming this American nonsense called 'executive privilege' to protect him and those scumbags from appearing before that Congress committee. Just you just know it will work and that weak congress won't be able to do anything about it. On it goes.

News outlets need to start ignoring him. After four years of his rants, I just don’t want to hear him ever again.

What a asshat, will be harder from jail let's concentrate on that

I hope to live another 20 years just so I can read what the history books say about this clown.

I hope you do too. I'll be long gone.

He just needs to vanish.........

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:626770
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.