Agnostic.com

2 6

LINK Alex Jones suffers another legal loss as his day of reckoning approaches

Free Speech may be a constitutional right, however most don't realize that they can be held accountable for the consequences that result from their practice of free speech.

Alex Jones is being held accountable for riling up his listeners to harass and persecute the parents and families of the children who were killed in the Sandy Hook mass shooting.

snytiger6 9 Oct 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Do you suppose he will indulge in that pathetic blubbering/weeping as he is convicted?
I got Popcorn!

I don't think he would go into blubbbering, as he's not a televangelist. I think he will go into full on conspiracy mode, and solicit money "to bring out the truth" from his listeners.

About 20 years ago, one of my brothers bought a ticket for a "9-11 truth" think Alex Jones had going on in Los Angeles, which was my introduction to this nut. He had lots of speakers who gave contradictory stories about what really happened on 9-11, and he interrupted every speaker at least once, because he coudl nto stand to be out of the spotlight for more than a few minutes at a time. Alex Jones is just a medio whore who will say anything tha gets him attention.

He needs to spend time in a jail with a majority non white population. Not some country club prison.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:626820
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.