Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Rabbi, member of Proud Boys offers mass conversions to Judaism, religious exemptions for vaccines

I harken back to one of my son’s favorite songs from Sesame Street: “One of these things is not like the other. One of these things just doesn't belong ...” Fast-forward to a Miami-based rabbi, who is not only a member of the Proud Boys, but is offering religious exemptions from COVID-19 vaccines to both Jews and gentiles.

Rabbi Asher Meza advertises his vaccine exemption letters on Facebook and, according to Miami New Times, also on the Proud Boys’ public Telegram channel. The rabbi, who is vaccinated, told Miami New Times he’s provided about 200 letters so far.

snytiger6 9 Oct 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rabbi Asher Meza is a dangerous git.

Not even understanding why there would be a religious exemption to vaccines, any more than there would be a religious exemption to seat belt laws or speed limits. I have no problem with religious exemptions for things that don't endanger the public, but religion doesn't give anyone the right to endanger their neighbors and coworkers.

Another religious con man praying on the gullible.

Jews worked with the Nazis for a time at the beginning of their government takeover too. It’s called greed over sense.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:627226
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.