Agnostic.com

4 9

LINK 19 states file a challenge to Postal Service changes : NPR

Attorneys general in 19 states and the District of Columbia filed an administrative complaint Thursday seeking to block U.S. Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's 10-year budget-cutting plan that includes slower deliveries, more expensive mailing rates and reduced hours for post offices.

The complaint brought by the 20 attorneys general demands that the Postal Regulatory Commission thoroughly review DeJoy's plan in detail before fully rolling out the proposed changes that will affect service nationwide.

snytiger6 9 Oct 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

More states should join in for better service and fuck the election bs

Awesome we need that until Trump appointee is gone

My Post Office box went up $28 this year! I just paid my annual PO Box fee and was shocked at the cost. It's gone up the past 3 years, first just $10 more, then $12 more, now this year $28 more... Why?

If this is happening to all PO box holders, and I've got the smallest box available, the PO must be raking in the money! Not sure who to complain to. It's crazy, there is no extra cost that I can think of for the post office to have raised their PO box rate by $50 since just 2018.

Transaction History

Payment received - PO Box xxxx for 12 Months for a total of $162.00

Payment received - PO Box xxxx for 12 Months for a total of $134.00

Payment received - PO Box xxxx for 12 Months for a total of $122.00

Payment received - PO Box xxxx for 12 Months for a total of $112.00

Blame Dejoy, Trump appointee who is supposed to gut the post office

Why the hell is DeJoy still there?

Because he won't resign like his predecessors

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:627228
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.