Agnostic.com

5 8

Pope Francis launches mass consultation on Church reform

[bbc.com]

xenoview 8 Oct 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thanks to the author's very comprehensive description, I was able to completely fix my dilemma after reading this post. I posted my review on the resume writing service, which you may read. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

I have seen this at Japanese restaurants in the US. But, really, online menus with photos are pretty much the same thing…one cannot tell the quality of the food from either.

The self-interest of the clergy and of the hierarchy will win.

Of course it shall just as it always has.

Perhaps if Pope Frank were truthful about Islam, fewer Christians would distrust him.

Could be much worse and grow up to be a Reporter for Fox News.

@Triphid Where the defense in court has been that no rational person could take them seriously.

Nothing will prevent people leaving churches, but less draconian dogma should slow down the "leak".

In the next 50 years, after I'm gone, I could see the American catholic church breaking away like the Greek and Russian orthodox. The American one is becoming evangelical in many places - as I call it, the Rick Santorum catholics. Protect the fetus and your guns, fuck the poor, demand the death penalty, and call any progressive pope a commie.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:627425
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.