Agnostic.com

4 4

This is what happens when you let ‘god’ take the wheel [fox8.com]

#god
JackPedigo 9 Oct 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Should mental defectives have their driving licenses revoked?

WTF?!?!?Her statement right there explains why they fired her ignorant ass. I am sure the cop had the same thought run through his head.
Wonder why her license to drive was suspended in the first place. That is the dumbest thing I do believe I've ever heard someone do, well, maybe the snake thing.

From the article: "At the hospital, officers did not detect any sign of impairment from drugs or alcohol." The impairment was from her religion.

Just another Christian idiot believing in nonsense.

And risking others lives and property.

@JackPedigo Now that God did not steer her car, do you think she will give up on God? I doubt it.

@nicknotes But, but, but ... it was Satan that was steering the car!

@anglophone Yes....I know you are joking....but it does seem like Christians can always find a way to explain the shortcomings of their god.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:628344
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.