Agnostic.com

7 9

LINK An Alaska lawmaker barred from flying over masking rules has Covid.

An Alaska lawmaker who was barred from Alaska Airlines flights after she defied a federal mandate requiring passengers to wear masks disclosed this week that she had tested positive for the coronavirus.

The lawmaker, Lora Reinbold, a Republican state senator who has also been a vocal critic of vaccine mandates, said on Facebook that she had been exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19, the illness caused by the virus.

Her revelation came as Alaska has been grappling with its worst coronavirus surge of the pandemic.

snytiger6 9 Oct 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've been following this jerk for sometime. She should be on the comedy channel. Alaska is now #1 in the nation for cases per population.

Sooooo, there IS a gawd?

I'm so thankful the airline did not let her on the plane.

I’m sure if she needs it they will find room for her in the ER. Called privilege.

If all the anti vax people are cleansed from this planet, it will help with the over population problem.

i agree fewer of the idiots thinking they can take over and ruin our democracy

Good she deserves it, another win for Darwin

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 16, 2021

My sympathy for anti-vaccine and mask protesters ran out long ago. Haha!

Natural selection. Divine justice. Cause and effect. Her stupidity bit her in the butt.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:628564
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.