Agnostic.com

10 13

LINK “Prophetess”: My 1,000,000-Angel Army Will Stop “Critical Race Theory” in School | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Somehow, if there actually were angles, I doubt they would be racially motivated.

snytiger6 9 Oct 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

‘Critical Race Theory’

‘Woke’

Utter Stupidity, Utter Nonsense. Just a distraction to get certain ‘crowds’ excited over distractions.

C.R.T. aka Critical Race Theory, in my opinion a shed load of absolute Bunkum.
There is ONLY ONE Race, the Human Race of which each and every one of us is a member, other than that there are ONLY separate Ethnicities, such the minds of those who seek to hold power over everyone devise for their OWN benefit, i.e. National/State and Domestic Borders, ALL of these so-called BORDERS exist ONLY on maps and in the minds of others who NEED them to exist for their own wants, needs and benefits, look at the planet from space and you WILL SEE that no Country Borders are visible at all, they never have been.

@Triphid Yes absolutely, but……try telling that to Evangeloons and Jesus Freaks. I’ve never heard of any of this nonsense until recently. But as long as ya have the naive and gullible, this crap will always find an audience.

@CuddyCruiser Hey, you ARE preaching to choir here btw.
That is ONE of main reasons why I got a year in Suckerberg (Facebook) Stalag 31 2 years ago and have NOT been back since.
I debated with some jerk-off Bigot that ALL Humans are from the ONE race and Species, the Homo Sapien Sapiens, like a certain user here, who will remain unnamed at present, he too ran to Suckerberg and lodged a complaint and I copped the boot.

Glad to see you have the angles on the angels.

Mmmmm-kay. You want fries with that?

Demented is as demented does.

Now that could easily seen as an INSULT to those poor people who are enduring REAL dementia.
She's about as close to demented as London is to Melbourne, Australia, her main problem is that she is TOO stupid to even see that she is STUPID.

Kat-shit Kerrmpletely crazy is at it again I see.
Someone PLEASE take that darned Hashish, LSD mixture away from her so she STOPS eating her "Happy Cookies" and ceases have those crazy trips.
Just give a supply of magic mushrooms instead, the Avenging Angels are really good so I've heard LOL, or even a years supply of belladonna juice, that helps rid one of the crazies and works PERMANENTLY as well.

Didn’t she do the same thing in the election for Donald Trump. Maybe she needs a new army

Not only do Christian extremists lie they also make up outlandish stories. Listening to NPR this morning I thought how nice it is to listen to news that is not vitriolic and full of hate. This morning was a report about a long time reporter leaving after 17 great and eventful years. [npr.org] True journalists do not leave their humanity at the door!

Crazies like that are why the religious numbers are falling rapidly.

Becuz no black or brown or golden angels, or jeebus, right?

JFC.
Pathetic.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:628694
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.