Agnostic.com

11 9

Looks like the post about victimhood being a trend has been taken down.

Or maybe I've just been blocked by someone who got their knickers in a knot.
Again.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

KKGator 9 Oct 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Excellent

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 18, 2021

Often his posts, are I think, laid as traps, trying to get members to approve of things quickly without thinking them through, so that he can then call them out. Small minded immature sport perhaps.

I was blocked by him too, though he must have unblocked me later. Mind you, unlike you, I was a little rude. I asked him. "Why are all your posts quotes, don't you have any ideas of your own ?"

Welcome to my world and that of many.many others, 100% chuffed to have you here with me.

I see your comments on the post, very good. Thanks

Thank you!
I keep getting notifications for people reacting to my comments.
Thin-skinned little wanker couldn't handle it, and blocked me. .

When I read the post I remember thinking: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???...If it was a Trolling effort...it worked...if it was serious...OH HELL NO...Of course I took the middle ground and mearly stated a position from a Legal standpoint(as a layman of course...but informed) ...didnt piss anyone off(I defer to you @KKGator in that department...your SOOO much better at it...YOU ROCK). Love your work girl...total carnage...😁

Honestly, I didn't think what I said was all that bad.
All I did was point out the blatant bullshit of the post. I didn't even make it personal.

I guess I can piss people off without even trying.
Must be my superpower.
😎

@KKGator I reread your responses...there was NOTHING that was personally aimed...like you said...you merely called BS on the Post...and you were 100% correct...my guess is someone can't compete with you so they hit the flush lever...WEEEEEEE (someone needs to make a meme for that)..."I won't let you play with me anymore...FLUSH"...😂

@phoenixone1 Odds are, he and his friends are incels, too.

@KKGator LOL, we must have been fed the same milk formula as babies I think.

I can still see the post...you must have roasted someone's ass a bit too much...I love it...😂😂😂😂😂...damn the idiots...full speed ahead...😘😘😘

I just called the premise bullshit.
I didn't level any personal attacks.
In retrospect, I should have.
Would have made the block that much more worth it.

@KKGator if your gonna die...MAKE IT GLORIOUS...😂

@phoenixone1Old Aussie Motorcyclist saying, " Grow old disgracefully, die gloriously and happily."

@Triphid EXACTLY...😂

Good

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 17, 2021

You know me. Spreading sunshine wherever I go!
😁😉

@KKGator yup...Sunshine, lollipops and futherfmucking RAINBOWS 😂😂😂

@KKGator You ARE our Sunshine our ONLY sunshine...."

I am surprised u don’t know the author ?
I avoid him like the plegue . Vomiting material . Homophobic / racist / religion lover in more ways that he likes to admit .
I don’t argue w Germans in general , but this one ? Not worth any energy at all . That one and his friends is what Europeans hate w passion .

Is it that matias guy?
If it is, I'm pretty sure I've pissed him off on a number of occasions.
As well as others of his ilk.

What really bothers them is that I (and others) think they're pathetic twatwaffles.
I enjoy aggravating them, for sport.

@KKGator I can not stand him . 🙄

@Pralina1 If I'd known that, I would have made a real effort to insult the shit out of him.
😘

@KKGator i love u ♥️♥️♥️♥️🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

@Pralina1 Rightbackatcha, sister!! ❤❤

Good move

@KKGator Hey, love the TWATWAFFLES comment, I think it rates about dead equal with mine, "Mickey-drippings."
Btw, "Mickey" is a very old Aussie slang term for the female Genitals.

you made a simple straightforward point, and not impolitely. that poster is just not that type i guess.

And to think, I could have gone ahead and been totally impolite, and gotten the same result.

Just another missed opportunity, I guess.

🤷♀️

@KKGator thats you, always looking on the dandier side

White patriarchy discrediting the oppressed to keep them in their place. Incredible.

Given the lack of a sarcasm font, you might try

<sarcasm>White patriarchy keeping the oppressed in their rightful place.</sarcasm>

I have major issues with white patriarchy. (But you knew that about me all along.)

Spot on!
Talk about your snowflakes being triggered.

People who are so ignorant, they try using reverse psychology to make it look like they're so oppressed.

Fucking morons.

@anglophone Thank you, I reconsidered my words.

No, it's still up. I thought it an interesting conversation.

Okay then. I've clearly been blocked.
The OP must have taken exception to something I said.
Or, just plain triggered.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

@KKGator I thought what you said was fine.

@rainmanjr Thanks. So did I.

Guess some folks don't like being disagreed with.
Makes me think my comments were too much for them.

@KKGator Then they are pussies. Fuck 'em and forget 'em.

@rainmanjr I enjoy pissing them off.
It's cheap entertainment.
LOL

😉

@KKGator Ain't it though.

@KKGator Hey, maybe his Mommy is trying to wean off the breast at last....LOL.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:628722
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.