Agnostic.com

5 3

Trump Rally Attendees Completely Delusional

Dyl1983 8 Oct 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

These exaggerations are common on both sides of the aisle. But the more you see people who are not fully cognisant of the real issues at hand, the more worrisome it is for the future of a true democracy that works in the best interest of The People. How many people in the US voting public, on both sides, are misinformed, deluded, unaware, etc? I think it's a very large number of them.

It's the "stab in the back" myth of our day. (That was the one where countless Germans allowed themselves to be convinced that they lost World War War because of a secret Jewish conspiracy to sabotage Germany's war effort.) Most people are all too eager to believe what their chosen leaders and social peers believe, intelligence has little to do with it. It's when the belief is totally destructive that real problems arise, and "Stop the Steal" is about as destructive as it gets. I fear it's not going to end well, and it's almost certainly going to get worse before it gets better.

Pure delusion. One of the problems here is stupidity. Another problem for the GQP seems to be facts. Since Trump was elected new websites appear that are altering the facts. How is it that I can see this and figure it out and others cannot?

Unbelievable so fucking stupid

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 18, 2021

OMG….it’s even worse than I thought! These people belong in an asylum they are so deranged and delusional! Words fail me to understand how they can believe such complete bullshit…….😱

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:628776
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.