Agnostic.com

11 15

LINK Colin Powell's Death from COVID Argues for More Vaccination, Not Against Them, Experts Say

Breakthrough SarsCov2 is caused by antivaxxers. They killed him. Powell's battle with cancer and his advanced put him in a category most susceptible to COVID-19, the disease caused by the deadly coronavirus. These highly vulnerable people are the ones who benefit most from the community protection that widespread vaccination provides, scientists say.

barjoe 9 Oct 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Jib Jab of death. Increased morbidity follows the vaccination roll out in virtually every country. The more they jab, the worse it gets.

BDair Level 8 Oct 21, 2021

It's that what they learned you on FoxNews or did you figure this all out for yourself?

You can go to many data sites and compare the correlation of the vaccine roll outs and a steep rise in mortality rates. The vaccines are killing people.

@BDair You are indeed a brain fucked idiot. Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

The people that have been indoctrinated with the Vaccine Appologist Dogma, are all so happy that they had a mild case of the virus after being vaccinated. A vast majority of the population experienced very mild or no symptoms at all after exposure to the virus before any one had been vaccinated. The vaccines have failed their intended purpose.

The vaccine is not the answer to eliminate this bioweapon and mandating an unsafe biological agent disguised as a "vaccine" is not benevolent. No rocket science here and you don't have to be a doctor to understand...just simple math. First compare the swine flu vaccine which was pulled in 1976 after <50 deaths and multiple adverse reactions as being "unsafe". Fast forward to today and with 61,000 deaths and over 627,000 adverse events, our leaders worldwide want to mandate this shot?!? In Taiwan there were 865 people died of the vaccine in a nation where covid has only killed 845. In contrast, we have a FDA approved drug which has killed next to no-one and has proven to be effective at many stages from prophylaxis to early treatment and even mid to late treatment effective in reduction of ICU/Death....and they demonize it by calling it horse de-wormer. While it does do that effectively, there is a human version that has a pretty good track record. A population in India has reduced it's covid case/death toll to zero using Ivermectin. Everyone else is welcome to get the Jim Jones juice round #2,#3, #4, #5...serving at your local pharmacy.

One more comment...look up a study in Vietnam which shows vaccinated folks have 251 times the viral load compared to unvaccinated in the delta variant. China has a similar study that shows 1000 times the load. I do not agree that unvaccinated are causing problems for the vaccinated....the studies simply do not support this theory.

@warlord13 You're the one drinking the Kool-Aid .

@barjoe a review of all of the available data and research demonstrably proves that the Vaccine Apologists are the ones drinking the Kool-Aid.

@BDair Where do you get your data from? Zero Hedge? The Epoch Times?

@barjoe This cool-Aid is on the house....LOL

Yes the covidiots helping variants were the main reason

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 19, 2021

Try saying that to our resident fuckwit.

wadr CPowell died, right; so not sure what the “benefit” was. It manifestly did not work, so he just needed more of it i guess? Ill be the fuckwit, tks

A few years ago Colin Powell had his prostate removed and he has been fighting cancer now for some time. OK, he got Covid and ends up dying of complications. He was also fully vaccinated. Why is this so hard for people to understand? Getting more vaccination does not solve this problem.

No, he was not "fully" vaccinated. Yes, he had two shots, but that was seven months ago. Now, the efficacy was down somewhere below 30%, perhaps much lower. The booster might have saved him.

Vaccinating the population would solve the problem.

Ultimately he didn't die because of the vaccine. He may have died a bit early because someone else didn't take theirs.

Similar to the way a surgeon replacing a knee doesn't wear a mask because they're afraid of catching a bad leg -- sometimes you have to think of others.

He had cancer and was elderly. A double whammy for contacting the viral infection and surviving. Well, he did not not survive it. I'm happy about his leaving this world, he caused plenty of harm. More harm than the infection did.

Powell did more for the world when he slept than you ever will.

Powell apologized for his WMD mistake. Apologies are rare in politics. He denounced Trump and the Republican party. Even rarer in politics.

he had several other things that made him vulnerable to die

Exactly

he was mentally impaired???

With the assumption that Mr Powell caught a more capable strain of the virus from someone who was exposed to an anti-vaxxer...
I think Colin Powell's death is the most high-profile example of why surrounding yourself with communities prone to anti-science and other regressive beliefs is a physical danger.

No what amount of exceptionalism, particularly as a minority, is going to negate the harm done by those who refuse to heed the rebuke of wisdom.

The populations of people who use their politics/religion as an excuse to ignore the scientific consensus on systemic issues... From climate change, to the vaccine, to discrimination and inequality... Basically function as breeding grounds for more virulent strains of both literal & metaphorical viruse
(like misinformation).

The moral of the story to me is to not let my politics be an excuse to ignore the physical hazards around me... Seditionists, theocrats, anti-science nut jobs.

domos Level 7 Oct 19, 2021

@William_Mary recently made an excellent post on Powell's lack of contribution to humanity.
"Colin Powell: A Failed Opportunist

But there is another, less flattering explanation that fits ..."

You can lead the fool to the vaccine, but you can't make him/her take it.

Yes. But he was fully vaccinated. If more of the population had taken the shot, this virus would be eradicated by now and vulnerable people like Colin Powell would not have gotten infected.

@barjoe Apart from Kissinger I can think of no better candidate for death to visit.
Interesting that he was fully vaxxed - takes one to recognise a WMD or not.

@FrayedBear "Death to visit?" Religious reference huh? I don't need to read anything from those two self hating "Americans".

@barjoe I've just started reading a fascinating book - subliminal By Leonard Mlodinow
You can get a copy at : [libraryofbook.com] and various other sites.
I recommend it to your curiosity Joe.

@barjoe Don't know about religious. It was the best wording that I could come up with - you know how I hate passing other than when sitting on the toilet defecating.
@William_Mary did not write the linked report which is from a respected American independent media.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:628988
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.