Agnostic.com

10 1

Enquiring minds want to know

Early bird or Night Owl?
Green acres or Metropolis?

annedoneal 6 Apr 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Both. Depends on the day. But as I get older I realize I sort of like the middle of the day the best. 🙂

And, I love being in the quiet of the country/suburbs but sometimes crave the excitement and options a city brings. Luckily, for me, I get to work in the city and live in the suburbs. So I get a bit of both.

A city night owl😉

400 pm is my high point

Habitually Night Owl/Metropolis. Do like to holiday on the other side, but wouldn't want to live there.

Green acres early bird, 100% on both

The 2nd option on both.

Hooray!

Early bird nesting in Green Acres.

Hence your username on here.

Ugh. My sleep patterns are all over the place at the moment. I move between both. I understand having stable sleep patterns are a good thing. I'm working on it.

Oh, Metropolis. Obviously.

Night owl (unless I'm leaving early for a trip/event). I prefer nature and privacy, far away from people.

Green acres
Night Owl these days

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:62914
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.