Agnostic.com

9 8

Aw so sad.
Do I show sympathy or do I just sit back and think to myself, "I knew it would come to this anyway?"
Evangeloon has been spending time of late with a woman.
Her name, so I 've been told, is Elizabeth and she is of S.E. Asian ethnicity.
She is also a slightly lapsed Roman Catholic.
Evangeloon, decided last evening to " drop the big question" but included the question regard children and how many they should have.

It seems, according to what Elizabeth told me earlier this morning, around 7.30 am, via the telephone, that the big question caused her to pause and think, the second question caused her to break out in loud bouts of laughter.
The laughter being due to the FACT that she is post-menopausal, aged 59 years in approx. 4 months time, ergo children are definitely out of the question.
Plus, QUOTE, "his 'talents' in bed and as a lover leave a great deal to be desired and are in desperate of extend sessions of intense reading and up-grading beyond the present capacities of the very rapid "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" cslibre to be expected from a first time learner not an Adult of 54 of age." Unquote.
Elizabeth explained to me that she departed his house about 10.00 pm last evening after telling him that " They can stay as friends, JUST friends and nothing more but the choice from here on will be his and his alone."
I'm guessing I'll be hearing from Evangeloon some time today so I suppose I'd better get a large box of tissue ready and on stand-by as well.
So glad Elizabeth has seen the light at last, she may be a lapsed Catholic BUT she does NOT deserve to trapped into a relationship with someone who has noticeable misogynistic ideas and tendencies such as Evangeloon has show to have on countless occasions.

Triphid 9 Oct 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It sounds like those two need hobbies - quite possibly in different cities. 😉

How these idiots get so lucky finding women is a mystery most of us never get even close

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 23, 2021

I often wonder the same thing.

She dodged a bullet on that one

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 23, 2021

I can't get a date for the weekend and he convinced someone to sleep with him. I'm gonna go dye my hair blue and swing by the shelter for a crazy cat lady starter kit.

And you lie like a Dover sole! 😉

@anglophone you're right. Prolly just get one cat .

@Emerald if you can’t get a date it has to be lack of exposure or bad vibes! 😂

I find that hard to believe but could bet a overabundance of assholes where you are

I don’t get it ! This guy has a girlfriend , and I am single . Wtf .

You deserve it Better grade of potential boyfriend

When would you have time to date with your schedule? 😕 Can’t imagine a beautiful woman like you having trouble getting asked out.

@Barnie2years I know , just impulse to complain . There has been no time for this , not even the thought of this . U are right

It's always astounding to me how guys like Evangeloon can have girlfriends, even short-term ones, when so many of us can't.

I was about to say !

Well he has lived next door for 10years now, in that time I 've counted 11 girlfriends with relationship lasting from the shortest being 3 days and 2 nights before she left in whirlwind of frustration, etc, and the longest being the one that has just gone somewhat sour.
Oh, and that's not counting the number of (quote) "ladies interested in me from Ghana, Kenya, Surinam, Laos, Thailand all who want me to send them money for their plane fares so they can be with me," (unquote).
And come to think of it, he did have a very long term house-friend, male, there for well over 4 years, their 'interactions' were. to me. somewhat 'different than what I'd expected to see between Landlord and Tenant come house-friend/mate, more like a bi or gay relationship I think.

How could any woman stand to be near him?

Got me beat BUT she did manage to train him to shower EVERY day.

@Triphid That's a plus, but not anywhere near enough to make him attractive.

@Triphid WOW!

@anglophone Yep, the air has been a whole lot fresher around here since Elizabeth taught him that being clean was better than stinking like some dung-heap at a Piggery.

Evangeloon Baboon. Shoo!

Evangeloon, the gift that keeps on giving!

Oh how we, everyone in the neighbourhood, would wish he'd stop giving though.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:629682
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.