Agnostic.com

6 5

I'd support the guy who Matt Gaetz claims threatened him.

Matt Gaetz says ‘I think someone may be trying to kill me’ in speech on House floor

[independent.co.uk]

Dyl1983 8 Oct 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'll chip in for bullets.

Yes, professional hit men always announce themselves on Twitter. It's the polite way to kill someone.

His own claim that DOJ blocked arresting the individual is undercut by the fact that "In March the Justice Department charged a Wyoming man of making death threats to Republican politicians, including Mr Gaetz. Christopher Podlesnik, 51, was charged with making threats against Mr Gaetz on 28 January, the same day he took part in a rally against Representative Liz Cheney in her home state of Wyoming."

Unless there's a second shooter on the grassy knoll...

He's hopefully right, for once.....

It's probably complete BS, just a giant pity play.

Gee, Matt. Maybe we'll ask the gQp side if they'd like to look into that. They seem most agreeable so go ahead and hold your breath.

What a pathetic cry baby loser......

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:629705
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.