Agnostic.com

5 9

LINK 'Blue Wall of Silence': Retired Kansas Detective Accused of Preying On Vulnerable Black Women for Decades, Framing Man for Slaying Is Finally Investigated by Feds

Federal prosecutors are investigating a retired detective following allegations that he sexually exploited Black women, terrorized other Black residents and a slew of other misconduct, a recent report has uncovered.

According to CNN, former Kansas City, Kansas, Police Department high-ranking detective Roger Golubski has been accused of sexual assault, retaliation and corruption. In one incident, Golubski allegedly framed a Black man for two murders that he was later acquitted of.

The allegations have circled the Kansas City neighborhood where Golubski worked for 35 years, but they only recently came to the forefront following the exoneration of a wrongful accused Black man, Lamonte McIntyre.

snytiger6 9 Oct 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unfortunately, another extreme example of the conservative sanctifying loyalty. My fellow (cop) don't ask and don't tell.

Nasty POS

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 24, 2021

The really sad and scary part is 40% of Americans voted for an abuser, bully, racist, misogynist. What was once kept on the down low is now out and proud with the 2020 election. This is exactly why for so many years this sort of corrupt abuse was practiced, not investigated or talked about and was allowed to continue.
I do not think for one minute the "good" cops on the force did not know about this, they are the ones to blame, they were/are the ones who are also culpable. If they are so worried about cops like golubski giving them a bad name - gotta really LOL at that bullshit - they are part of the bad name cops get.
Then on up thru the various offices charged with prosecuting crime is what those in academia look at when they were working on their critical race theory - just how non whites in our society are viewed as lessor.

He better get a life sentence with no parole.

They should investigate my cousin, a Kansas City policeman for twenty years or more. He is one of the most racist people I know. Obviously from this it is a cancer within the Kansas City police department.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:629807
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.