Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK Charlottesville organizers left behind an 'enormous' paper trail

She is so correct. Why anyone continues to put up with this white nation's so-called "laws" I can't figure. I truly believe it's time to tell government, all American govt, to take their fines and appearance dates and shove 'em up our collective ass. If white racists can't get arrested then nobody should be arrested.

rainmanjr 8 Oct 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This video is important. Thanks for sharing it.
The legal system is infuriatingly frustrating. As the woman interviewed said, there is a massive double standard in this country. The wheels of justice are painfully slow, and criminal justice so often blind. But at least civil justice, though slow, can be awesomely powerful. Rachel Maddow just did a piece the other night on how many White Nationalist groups are being financially destroyed by these lawsuits. ...finally. 😐

But don’t ever forget, there were β€œvery fine people, on both sides.β€œ 😳

Fuck the asshole that said that. Sorry for the use of the word, but it works.

@dalefvictor why apologize for language when "the asshole" was Donald Jerk-off Trump, the president who broke all the rules about presidential decorum and obscenities? There was/is no vulgarity too base for him, putrid fuck that he is. He is a shit-stain on humanity. It is a national embarrassment that over 80 million Americans think he shits ice cream and pisses holy water. And we have rank racist bigotry to thank for that fact. "Asshole" is almost too good a word.

Anyone carrying a nazi flag in public should be shot on sight

Yeah. If it bothers anyone they can suck my cut dick.

The Nazi flag and the Confederate battle flag were waved by the same people.

@p-nullifidian WORKS FOR BOTH

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:630430
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.