Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK Canadian Soldier Turned Neo-Nazi Terrorist Sentenced to 9 Years in US Prison

Patrik Mathews, a member of neo-Nazi terror group The Base, is alleged to have been planning a mass killing when the FBI arrested his cell of neo-Nazis.

snytiger6 9 Oct 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The dude should have got a longer sentence.

I'm told he was well mannered and pleasant, though.

Hitler was quite a pleasure to be around to if you were part of his inner circle.

@Barnie2years That's what I hear. We are reminded of that by some of his lampshades in the rooms. We did not stop Adolph with kindness. There was no light of love vanquishing his darkness. There were bombs, spys, and bullets. There was Turing, a gay man, whom was rewarded with torture by his own nation. Let's drop all this kindness and start playing them. Q is a perfect start because they're are all (what's the word that fits...) insane. Fucking insane and obviously so. Stopping them won't be a public legal problem. If we don't then we won't be allowed to live. That should motivate folks more than kindness.

I think that was because he was Canadian.

Too bad they aren't handing out such punishment to the insurrectionists of Jan 6.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:630937
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.