Agnostic.com

3 0

Who are your favorite actors, and why?

GoodMan 7 Oct 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's a tough one. I've had a long and lasting crush on Brad Pitt.
One of the most amazing bits of acting I think I've ever seen was Michelle Pfeiffer in what lies beneath. She has a scene where she's being drowned in a bathtub, and all she has to work with are her eyes, and it's brilliant.
Gary Oldman is a good actor, and I actually like Emma Watson.
After that, though, I think more about the movies than the actors.

if voice actors count, the guy who voices archer

This is going to sound like I'm bragging, but I'm really not. I'm just explaining my position on actors. I grew up in Pacific Palisades, CA. and actors and movie executives were literally my next door neighbours. I don't know how many of you will know who Ted Knight was but he played Ted Baxter on The Mary Tyler Moore Show. He lived two houses away, and other famous people like Goldie Hawn, Dom DeLuise, Ronald Regan (Pre Presidency) Sylvester Stallone and a bunch more were people I would see all the time while playing outside. These people were no more impressive to me than the bus driver that took me to school. In fact other than Ted Knight and Dom Deluise who were always very nice, most of the other actors behaved far worse than the kids in the neighbourhood. So, to me, movies are fun to watch, but I've never cared for actors.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:631
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.