Agnostic.com

8 10

A point I agree with.

redbai 8 Oct 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

how bout just get the fucking vaccine and stop being an ass

If your job requires vaccination and you refuse to comply then go find another job that doesn't require vaccination. This goes for police, doctors, nurses, dentists, EMTs, teachers, careworkers, retail workers, servers, etc.

Easy way to weed out the overweeningly egotistical assholes IMO!
Good riddance!!!!!!

Police that refuse the vaccine do so, not for fear of their lives, but because they have a higher allegiance to political activism than to their job performance. That being the case, unions that support this political activism or like-minded individuals are unfit for this work and should be discharged. Odds are high that they are also racists and intent on expressing white grievance.

This little snippet puts in perspective how bizarre it is for cops to resist the vaccines:

[abcnews.go.com]

I say let'em go, along with that LA sheriff who eggs them on. I bet the working culture would improve for the remaining cops who respect sensible rules.

Laws are for the little people. It's in the constitution.

What about Defund Police? That hasn't gone well. In fact, it hurt Democrats deeply. Now more Democrat candidates are running away from it.

I call BS on the premise. What has hurt the Democrats is the fact that they cannot do what they promised and are settling for BS and calling it a victory with empty promises of a better future.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:631290
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.