Agnostic.com

4 7

Just saw this 78 second video that just blew my mind. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd live long enough to see this.

[spacex.com]

davtim68 7 Dec 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A recent launch and stage 1 landing.

Really, really old news, @davtim68. They've already returned a few from LEO launches. 100% success rate.

Oh! The landing on a ship. Very cool stuff.

Yes - magnificent! ...so, are you, too, old enough to have witnessed NASA’s early rocket failures televised live on a B&W TV ..as your mother watched in horror..?

Varn Level 8 Dec 2, 2017

I was preschool age… I think they were Redstone rockets, prior to our first manned flights.. Anyway, some didn’t work. The Russians never televised theirs, for the same reason. I grew up with Apollo, and loved it! It’s a shame our space program is jerked around so much with every incoming presidential administration…

Awesome!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6317
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.