Agnostic.com

4 3

This is brilliant and depressing

[scheerpost.com]

Lorajay 9 Nov 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Certainly nothing to be proud of:
[globalresearch.ca]

Shocking, but not surprising. Eisenhower warned of the military/industrial complex, but he helped set it in motion and subsidize it

I agree with most but I truly do not believe that we are contemplating preemptive war with China and or Russia.

The US had three chances this past century to lead the world into a new order of peace and prosperity. 1945, 1991, and 2001. Each time we chose global war and neocolonialism. History will not be kind to us.

I ended "depressed."

Every civilization dies at some point, be it the Romans or the Incas, the Greeks or the Turks. Our clock is ticking, we have been advancing for more than 250 years and our age is showing. The enemies within are almost always stronger than the enemies without. And with the rest of the world suffering the effects of climate change much more than we are, the bubbling cauldron of over population, famine, political unrest and tribalism is getting very close to blowing up in ways we can hardly imagine. I’m glad I’m old.

Yes there are far bigger monsters waiting to ravage Western civilization and the globe, than just the failing of Americas capital military partnership, which now increacingly seems just a small local matter when viewed globally. Except for the harm the dying beast could do, and has perhaps started to do, in its death throws.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:631783
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.