Agnostic.com

2 2

I'm certain they do NOT come any dumber than this.
A certain person, whose name I'll let you work out for yourselves, has just dumped out ALL the rain-water his tank has collected over the last 10 months or so, letting it run out into the road and to go to waste and WHY you may ask.
Because he noticed that the water did NOT taste the same as water drawn from the town Main water supplies, it had NO chlorine in it.
That adds up approx. 1,000+ litres of very fresh, very clean and very safe drinking water wasted completely.

Triphid 9 Nov 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

God tell him to do it?

Your guess is as good as mine.

Total idiocy!!!

Especially since he only ever drinks the water from it on the very RARE occasions when he get thirst from working (????) in his front yard.
The rest of the time the water is allowed to drip feed onto his gardens.

@Triphid My husband wanted a rain barrel here, but we seldom get rain.

What a waste, for the garden if nothing else.

@Lilac-JadeCanada That's the reason why most of us out have tanks to collect the rain since our average annual rainfall is only 10 inches per year IF we are lucky that is.

@Triphid Yeah, water is important, & to just waste that much is disgusting.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:631804
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.